UPDATE: All Daemen Accounts will now be Licensed. Therefore, you will have access to the features available to Pro accounts.
If you logged into Zoom using the sign-in with the “Google” option your account was never a part of our Daemen College Zoom Education account. We’ve made changes to merge all Zoom accounts using a @daemen.edu email address underneath our main account. The prompt will appear when you sign up for a new account or sign in to an existing account in the Zoom web portal or Zoom client. If you have an existing account, you may also receive an email notification.
- When the prompt appears, click Change Email Address then click Continue.
Note: if the account owner or admin has chosen not to allow users in the same domain to join their account, you will only have the option to change your email address.
- Complete the required fields, then click Save.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your new email address. Open the email and click Confirm Change.
- Enter a new password and click Submit.
- Click Sign in Now to access your account.