- On the top left of the screen, select the drop down menu next to your profile icon.
- Select “Settings”.
- At the bottom of the App Settings, select “Advanced Settings.” This will open up the Dialpad settings in your web browser.
- In “Your Settings” select the “Executive-Assistant” drop down.
- Select “Add an assistant”.
- Type in a name and select the person you wish to become your assistant and select “Send Request”.
How do I make someone my assistant
Updated on July 11, 2018
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Don't worry we're here to help!Submit Ticket