All students and Daemen employees must have and use a Daemen email account. These accounts will be used for all Daemen related communication and will also provide access to Blackboard. To access your Daemen email account, follow the instructions below.
To access your Daemen email account, follow the instructions below.
- Access the MyDaemen user portal
- On this page then select the “Forgot Password” link.
- On this page, click on “Account Lookup”.
- Enter your Date of Birth, SSN and the number you see in the picture box. Click the box that says “I am not a robot” and then click “Verify”. You will now be directed to a screen that displays your username at the top and where you can pick your own password.
What if this didn’t work?
- Double check that you followed the format for “Social Security or ID Number” and “Date of Birth” exactly.
- If you double checked and resubmitted your personal information and still cannot access your username and password please put in a Help Desk Ticket that includes your first name, your last name, and a phone number to contact you.
- If you are a new employee, please double check with your supervisor that an account creation request was submitted. If not the request form can be found under the Technology tab on the MyDaemen site, entitled “New Employee User Account Request Form”.