Daemen University has outsourced the Internet and Wireless service for the Student Apartments. Instead of connecting to DC-Wildcat, you will connect to your own apartment’s modem. Each apartment will have its own Spectrum account with a 300 Mbps download & 10 Mbps upload speed plan. *This article is using information directly from Spectrum's Knowledge base.*
If you have no internet connection or a weak WiFi signal, follow the steps below:
- Make sure your modem is powered on.
- Make sure your modem is set up properly and that there aren’t any loose or damaged connections.
- Verify that you’re using your Spectrum-issued modem.
- Move closer to your WiFi router. You’ll get the best WiFi signal within roughly 125 feet from the router.
- Try restarting your device.
Click here for instructions on how to Connect your device to WiFi.
Click here if you need to Troubleshoot an intermittent or dropped WiFi connection.
If you think you’re in an outage area, visit our Storm Center where you can sign up to receive outage alerts and service notifications. You can also contact Spectrum and find a WiFi access points near you until service is restored.