Daemen students are allowed free use of screencast-o-matic when logged in with your Daemen account. These steps will show you how to access this service.
- Go to screencast-o-matic.com/daemen and log in.
- Select “Sign in with Google”.
- Use your Daemen Credentials.
- Agree to the terms of service and select “Create Account”.
- Select “Education” and then “Create My Account”.
- Click “Launch Recorder” and begin the download and then install Screencast-o-matic.
- For more information on how to use screencast-o-matic, please review this link.