OneLogin offers multiple ways (or factors) to securely log into your Daemen account. The Protect app is another option to confirm your identity. This process does require having a modern smartphone such as an iPhone or Android phone.
Downloading and Preparing the App
- Download the app OR go to your App Store on your phone and search for “OneLogin Protect”. The app should look like this:
- Open the app
- Tap the + in the upper right corner:
Your app is now ready to scan the code from OneLogin.
Adding the App Factor to your Account
The following steps should be done on a desktop or laptop computer using a full browser such as Chrome.
- Go to your Daemen OneLogin Profile
- Scroll down to the “2-Factor Authentication” section
- Click the + to the right
- An “Add 2-Factor Method” window will pop-up:
- Verify that “OneLogin Protect” is selected for Choose Vendor
- Using your phone, scan the code:
- A green check mark will be displayed when your scan is successful:
- Back on your desktop or laptop – Hover over and click “✔︎ Set as Default” in the OneLogin Protect row:
- Click the “CONTINUE” button to confirm the new default authentication type.
Log in with the Protect App
When you need to log in and OneLogin determines a second authentication factor is needed your phone will push an alert:
Tap ✔︎Accept and you will be completely logged in.