All Access Pass is Daemen’s book and course materials program. For more information visit Daemen.edu/allaccesspass.
You can opt-out of the All Access Pass program at the start of each term through Self Service via MyDaemen. The deadline to opt-out is seven days after the term’s add/drop period ends. If you do decide to opt out, please be sure you’re able to obtain all the materials necessary for you to be successful in your classes.
- Go to the Agreements in Self Service.
- Find the current term you wish to opt-out of
- Click or tap View under Action
- Click or Tap Accept in the pop-up:
- Your term should now look like this:
You may now opt-out of all available terms.